5. The Cambridge Raincoat Company
The Cambridge Raincoat Company are a long term client of Peachy PR and we are currently supporting them through a re-brand due to launch next month.
- To promote the importance of ‘Made in Britain’ to The Cambridge Raincoat Company
- To target all media on a national and regional level on all platforms across online and offline
- To build brand awareness through communicating the brand messages and the elements of the brand that are most important to The Cambridge Raincoat Company
- To provide a platform for increased turnover
We have successfully achieved coverage across the board and overseen the introduction and promotion of a new product range through securing product placement, endorsement and national profile features.
Coverage to date includes; Daily Mail, The Sunday Express, The Lady, Cambridgeshire Style, Essence, The Telegraph and placement on Channel 4 and Alex Polizzi; The Fixer.
We provided a website construction and management service to The Cambridge Raincoat Company and continue to oversee this and the company’s blog.
Circulation to date is estimated to be over ~8,000,000 with high brand awareness
"Fiona is a pleasure to work with; an excellent collaborator who is efficient, communicative and quick to act when necessary. She has a very professional approach to projects but manages to simultaneously inject a large amount of human warmth and hu-mour. She is utterly dependable, infinitely good-natured and insightful and cares about delivering work to a very high standard in-deed. She goes out of her way to understand what is required and deliver something extra. I recommend Fiona and Peachy PR unreservedly."
- Sally Guyer, Founder of The Cambridge Raincoat Company