We're recruiting 1-2 super duper interns to join the Peaches at Peachy HQ, part time for 3 months. Maybe you need to undertake work experience as part of your degree or perhaps you are interested in pursuing a career in PR or Social Media when you graduate and want to dip your toe in the water: Get in touch!
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting the Peaches with day-to-day admin and organisation tasks
- Compile and submit calenders for upcoming celebrity and industry events
- Writing and visual assignments
- Research tasks to support new business development, new clients, current clients and new campaign initiatives
- Contribute creative ideas when brainstorming as a team
- Participating in regular magazine research sessions
- Collating news and trend information across fashion and interiors
- Coverage monitoring
- Have a passion for all things Fashion, Interiors and Lifestyle
- Have a basic interest in 'of the moment' news, celebrity, trend and fashion stories
- Have strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Be a self starter: organised, able to start and see through projects and be able to manage your time productively
- Be a team player: we need an intern to work on the tasks at hand but who will be keen to support other team members at any opportunity
Interested? If you tick our boxes and are keen to get stuck in and learn lots about how a boutique PR agency works, we want to hear from you. We want to support the development of every intern we work with and to ensure you gain valuable insight that will support you in your studies and ultimately the next steps you take in your PR/SM career.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV.